or call: (413) 527-4020
If you have an old map or historical print to sell, we are always interested in acquiring new and interesting material.
To sell an antique map or print, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 527-4020. Please be ready to provide one or more photographs (cell phone images are fine) and some basic information about the map or print for sale:
- What is the title of the item?
- What are the names of the author/map maker/publisher/printer?
- What are the dimensions as measured at the printed border?
- Are there any problems with the condition?
- Can you share any information about where you acquired it?
We promise to treat your inquiry with the utmost respect, provide as much information as possible about the piece (or pieces) you wish to sell, and, should it come to a negotiation, make the most generous offer possible.
Please understand that we cannot buy everything we are offered. Our interest will be determined by factors such as content, appearance, historical importance, rarity and condition. Should the map or print you wish to sell not be a good “fit” for us, we will do our best to advise you on other options.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Buehler, President
Boston Rare Maps