We are always interested in acquiring antique maps, historical prints, broadsides and other visual Americana.
If you have something you wish to sell, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 527-4020. Please be ready to provide one or more photographs (cell phone images are fine) and some basic information:
- What is the title of the item?
- What are the names of the author/map maker/publisher/printer?
- What are the dimensions as measured at the printed border?
- Are there any problems with the condition?
- Can you share any information about where you acquired it?
Please understand that we cannot buy everything we are offered. Our interest will be determined by factors such as content, appearance, historical importance, rarity and condition.
What we do promise it that we will treat your inquiry with the utmost respect, provide as much information as possible about your item, and, should it come to a negotiation, make the most generous offer we can. Should your item not be a good “fit” for us, we will do our best to advise you on other options.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Buehler, President
Boston Rare Maps